Long gone are the days when your solicitor could afford safely to be a generalist like a GP. These days, law is getting so complex, and it changes so quickly, that you usually need to make sure you’re appointing a specialist. But how can you tell whether your solicitor really is an expert in their field or not? Usually the best way is to check on their membership of specialist panels.
Here at Bonallack and Bishop, we take training and specialist accreditation very seriously. We believe that we have the most comprehensive membership of specialist panels and organisations of any law firm in Salisbury.
Quite a number of our team are so specialist that they are appointed by clients well beyond the Salisbury area – nationwide and abroad.
We set out below the specialist panels and organisations which our team are members of. Bear in mind that there are 11,000 law firms in England and Wales, and around 100,000 practising solicitors – so when you see how few firms have membership of some of these panels, you can see how really specialist our team are;
• Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – Senior Litigator. This shows the senior status with the country’s leading accident claim organisation
Divorce and family law
• Our team includes a fully trained and accredited Collaborative Lawyers – an alternative dispute resolution is an alternative to family mediation
Wills and probate
• ALEP – the national organisation for specialist lease extension and enfranchisement solicitors. We are the only member law firm in Wiltshire
• Conveyancing Quality Scheme run by the Law Society – the only real quality scheme for conveyancing solicitors
• Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association – the nationwide Association for specialist professional negligence lawyers. We are one of only three member firms in Wiltshire
• Forces Law – the only organisation for solicitors specialising in all aspects of military law. There are no other member law firms in Wiltshire or Dorset
Whatever sort of specialist Salisbury lawyer you are seeking, we can help?
Whether you are an individual or business, for a specialist Salisbury Law Firm, contact Bonallack and Bishop today;
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Call our team on SALISBURY (01722) 4223000 or
• Fill in our online enquiry form