Here at Bonallack & Bishop, we have been in Salisbury a long time. Although the name Bonallack & Bishop has only been around since 1997, the firms it grew out of were long established locally. Bonallacks was set up in Amesbury in 1980 and Pye-Smiths can trace its history all the way back to 1832.
Why we are different
There are around 10,000 law firms in England and Wales at the moment – so why pick us?
- We are specialists – although we are very proud to be a local Salisbury-based firm, and most of our clients are local, we also have a growing national reputation for genuine specialists. Click here to read more about our lawyers’ specialist accreditations
- Genuine client satisfaction – in a recent survey of almost 400 of our clients, 95% described our legal services as “excellent” or “good” and a full 98% said they would “recommend the firm to others”. That’s why we have been the fastest growing Solicitors in Salisbury with 1000% growth in recent years.
- Listening to what our clients want
Our history may stretch back to the 19th century, but the world is changing fast and we believe that as solicitors, we need to pay more attention to how our clients want us to work. We have a history of innovation.
Looking for great advice from Salisbury Lawyers you can rely on? Call us now
People often need legal advice at a very stressful time in their lives – buying a house, setting up in business, making a will, getting divorced, dealing with the estate of a loved one can all cause real worries.
You may find the answer is much simpler than you think – so don’t put off getting the legal advice you need, get in touch with our Salisbury based lawyers today.
- Call us now on Salisbury (01722) 422300 today for FREE initial legal advice on the phone
- Or, if you wish, you can email us using the enquiry form below
Bonallack and Bishop,